CAN/USB interface with two channels
The Kvaser USBcan Professional provides two CAN bus interfaces through a single USB connection. When combined with the Kvaser Linx the Kvaser USBcan Professional also supports bus types like J1587.
The Kvaser USBcan Professional supports Kvasers MagiSync technology to synchronize time stamps across multiple units without extra wires providing flexibility for multi-channel applications. With quick reaction times and high data throughput, the Kvaser USBcan Professional is perfect for rapid ECU re-flashing, advanced bus analyzers, and efficient development work.
Major features of Kvaser USBcan Professional
* One device for desktop and laptop.
* Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
* Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser USBcan Professional interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
* Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
* Support for Kvaser Linx J1587.
* CAN Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 2 microseconds.
* Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN message.
* Handles up to 40 000 messages per second.
* Excellent error handling.
* Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
* Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
* Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
* 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASERs CANlib.
* Interfaces the CAN bus with 9-pin D-SUB connectors or RJ45 connectors.
* Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
* A practically unlimited number of Kvaser USBcan Professional devices can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
* Driver support for major operating systems.
* 100% compatible with applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, andPCcan with KVASERs CANlib.
* Two high-speed channels with ISO 11898-2 compliant CAN transceivers, 10 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s.
* Plastic housing with dimension W*L*H about 50*90*25 mm (approx 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch)
USBcan Professional RJ45
CAN/PCI Express interface boards with 2 channels
The Kvaser PCIEcan is a CAN interface board, with one or two CAN channels, for PCI Express bus systems. Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers to protect the hardware.
* Supports PCI Express x1
* Designed for standard and industrial computers
* Quick and easy plug and play installation
* Hardware compatible with the PCIcanx and PCIcan product families
* I/O mapped to enable quick reaction times
* Support CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
* Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames
* SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO
* Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers
* Supports Silent Mode
* Dimensions 122 x 103 mm (approx. 4.8 x 4.0 in.)
* High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits
* Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connectors. Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102
* 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency
* Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C
* Supports the Kvaser Linx
* Patent Number: US 5,696,911, SE 501984, DE 19514696
USBcan R v2
2-channel CAN bus interface
Kvaser USBcan Rv2is alightweight, yet highly durable, two channel CAN bus interface. The IP65-rated housing ismade ofaluminum alloy, sealed with aheavy-duty polyurethane coating that assures reliable protection against water and dust ingress, and isvibration, shock and drop proof.
With astandard USB2.0 connection and two high-speed CAN channels intwo separate 9-pin D-SUB CAN connectors, the Kvaser USBcan Rv2handles transmission and reception ofstandard and extended CAN messages, with atime stamp precision of100microseconds. Features include error frame detection and LED indicators showing power and CAN channel status.
Connect totwo CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
IP65 rated lightweight aluminum housing, sealed with polyurethane coating.
Capable ofsending upto15000 messages per second, per channel, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracies.
Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) upto1Mbit/s.
Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
Power istaken from the USB bus.
Detection oferror frames.
LED lights alert user todevice status.
100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
Operating temperature range from −40 to70°C.
Documentation, software and drivers can bedownloaded for free atwww.kvaser.com/downloads.
Kvaser CANLIB SDK isafree resource that includes everything you need todevelop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written inC, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
All Kvaser CAN interface boards share acommon software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications onthe other interface types!
J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
On-line documentation inWindows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Login / Registration
Subscribe to our newsletter
You have successfully subscribed
Now you can receive newsletters